Wednesday, May 29, 2024

Hello I am a Menifee local, my name is Tyler I'm available most days of the week I'm very handy and capable of doing anything you may need, I look forward to hearing back from you thank you and have a great day.



Just For Writer, Like Me, And The Powers Within. Daily Events. History.Dances On Cloud Nine. Fairy Tales, Recaps:Blast In Past Lives: Earth Angels .
No photo description available.

Hello I am a Menifee local, my name is Tyler I'm available most days of the week I'm very handy and capable of doing anything you may need, I look forward to hearing back  from you thank you and have a great day.


 Angels To Host. Views, Voices, Values, Blue Oceans Waves.Appreciate the likes and comments but did any of y'all do anything? When We Were Young. You cracked the codes and guessed all the From The Vault titles.


 TERMINATIONS STANDS, 5 YEARS LATER, TIME TO HIT THE ROAD, JACK. CROOKS, CHEATERS, LIARS, HOW TO MAKE A BUCK. SPRUCE POWER , SUE ME STATES.



Goat and sheep, fish, bread and wine, tricks to save the day, fishermen tales. Happy to share biblical stories, with my fairy tales, love the nightmares of Disney also. Rat tales, rats in white gloves, Tom and Jerry, cat and rat tales, lots of laughs for baby boomers. Cats and kitties with nine lives, cartoon network, for the kids next door.




'Men only want one thing Then wash it! and it's disgusting!'LEASE TRANSFER AGREEMENT.The DocuSign has been resent, please make sure that you are checking you spam folder as well, as your shit basket. For the dung and fecal matter from Spruce Powers, the worst solar panel company in the USA.

I'm a weirdo ,but I'm real tho.What beef? What do you do when there's nothing left to hold on to?Its about time, its about space, its about being lost in time.


Inline image

Signs Of Good Times, Both Sides. Feed the  animals in the barn, the kids, the goats, Jesus Christ, born in a barn.Golden Calf: What beef?
Inline image


Land Whales: Frogs and Fish: Cattle To Go..KKK White Supremacy both Founded by Democrats- (both Terrorist Groups!) but lets blame Trump!You? Me? Us?Love friends forever.

Inline image


Doing fine, holiday plans, to get out and shout.
Bitch with 5 stars, not a common bitch for free, plenty of fish in the sea, lots of toads and frogs,under the surface.
Inline image
Right, projection from the water.Bitch with 5 stars, not a common bitch for free, plenty of fish in the sea, lots of toads and frogs,under the surface.


Inline image


Okay, thanks...Bitch with 5 stars, not a common bitch for free, plenty of fish in the sea, lots of toads and frogs,under the surface.

Inline image



 Hello I am a Menifee local, my name is Tyler I'm available most days of the week I'm very handy and capable of doing anything you may need, I look forward to hearing back  from you thank you and have a great day.Bitch with 5 stars, not a common bitch for free, plenty of fish in the sea, lots of toads and frogs,under the surface.








No comments:

Post a Comment